Prompt clearance to the school dues is a mandatory must and the following rules are strictly observed:
- Full fee is charged for the month in which the student is admitted.
- The fee is to be deposited in the bank account of the branch allocated by the school.
- All school dues must be cleared latest by the 10th of each month. On the last day of the month, the student’s name will be struck off from the school Roll and if child is re-admitted re-admission fee will be charged.
- The full fee is charged for the month in which the (withdrawal) or Migration of the student is applied due to any reason.
- Fee once paid is not refundable.
- School leaving certificate is issued only after dues have been cleared.
- The fee for vacation is charged in advance.
The school fee is charged every month. All fees must be paid directly to the bank. The late fee will result into a penalty. Students with outstanding dues for two months will not be allowed to sit in the class and also for their Midterm and Final exams. Students will not be promoted to the next Class until all dues are cleared. All students appearing for the final examination are required to clear in the month of April, irrespective of their withdrawal application.